Home > Kids Rooms > Wall Decor > Wall Clocks >
Wall Clocks for Baby Nursery and Kids Rooms - Laughing Moon
Kids Pendulum Clocks - Laughing Moon
Item #: Kids Pendulum Clock Laughing Moon
Availability: Made to Order
Usually ships In 2-3 weeks
Hand-crafted Laughing Moon pendulum clock for nursery and kids rooms measures 9.5" x 15".
This clock is made to order in San Diego, CA. Please allow 1-2 weeks for your order to ship.
Whimsical old-fashioned clock with nostalgic design, stars, clouds, fairy-tale motif for cozy kids bedrooms and playrooms. Great memorable gift that will be passed down to siblings and treasured for generations.
- This adorable Laughing Moon Pendulum Clock is hand-crafted of the finest materials available.
- Manufactured for safety and durability in San Diego, California.
- Beautiful and practical silent kids clock will enhance a child's nursery, bedroom or playroom.
- Colorful whimsical clocks for children add joy and wonder to a child's room.
- Makes wonderful memorable gifts for children of all ages.
- Spark your children's imagination, delight their senses and stimulate their creativity and artistic development.
Laughing Moon produces over 200 fun and collectable items. Original
designs by California artist Terrie Floyd are hand-crafted by Richard
Floyd. Terrie paints her original design on paper or wood. Next the image is scanned and printed, in limited editions, using Lithograph or laser process. The print is laminated on high quality Baltic Birch plywood. Richard then cuts out the parts on a band saw. The pieces are sanded to remove any splinters that may be present.
Terrie and Richard Floyd have been making beautiful toys together since 1967. They have combined their painting, designing and woodworking talents into a successful business.
Their work has been featured in numerous publications, galleries, museums and specialty stores throughout the world. They have licensed designs since 1986 to several major companies including Silvestrie and Kurt S. Adler (Santa's World).
The Floyd's toys are a blend of traditional folk art with contemporary overtones. Richard takes pride in using only the highest quality materials when building these pieces. Terrie spends hours making sure each original piece of art will delight the imagination of all age groups.
Terrie and Richard live and work in San Diego, California. They have two children, Molly and Daniel who have provided inspiration for many of their designs over the years.